As the first month of the second half of the year, July seems the perfect time to inspire – to recapture some of that enthusiasm we had at the start of 2015.
We are super excited about July as it will be the first time we participate at the BBR French World Festival at Customs House – Circular Quay Foreshore, Sydney.
On for three consecutive days, starting Friday 10 July. The festival is FREE ! No entry fees – The opening night is going to be absolutely amazing, 15 really good live concerts, an open air cinema, some great lifestyle products and great food and wine of course! Bring your good vibes down to circular quay.
You can follow more about the wonderful exhibitors, food demonstrations, and much more on BBR’s Facebook pages
Weekly Markets for July;
- Every Wednesday EQ Village Market, the Showring Moore Park from 8.00 to 2.00pm
- Every Thursday at Double Bay Market, Guildfoyle Park, Double Bay from 8.00 to 2.00pm
- Every Friday at The Beaches Market, Pittwater Rugby Park (Rat Park), Pittwater Road, Warriewood from 8am to 1.00pm
- Every Saturday EQ Village Market, the Showring Moore Park from 8.00 to 2.00pm
- Second Sunday of the month, Foragers Farmers & Artisan Market, Bulli Show Ground from 9am to 2pm
- Third Saturday of the month, Gerrringong Markets, from 8.30 to 2.00pm
- Fourth Sunday of the month, Coledale Markets, Coledale Public School from 8.30am to 3.00pm
We frequent various Markets on Sundays so either drop has a call at 0411 155 015 or follow us on Facebook
Hope to see you at one of these wonderful events xx
Please call us if in doubt!
Mobile +61411 155 015